We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting referrals for Life Care Planning and that Katherine Lerner, MSW, CMC is our Elder Care Coordinator. Kathy is an experienced Social Worker, specializing in Geriatric Care Management. See her bio.
Do You Need A Life Care Plan?
If any of the following statements describe your situation with a spouse or parent, a Life Care Plan can help you breathe easier.
- The primary caregiver is suffering from burnout, ill health, frustration or quilt.
- Family members are confused about what to do next or where to get help.
- He/she was recently diagnosed with cancer, Alzheimer's disease or other chronic condition.
- He/she has recently suffered a medication mistake, fall in the home or other accident.
- You recently discovered your loved one wandering, malnourished, dehydrated or unable to provide self-care.
- Your loved one recently had a stroke, heart attack or other health emergency.
- Your loved one is currently hospitalized and you've been told that returning home is not an option.
The Life Care Plan: A Roadmap For Total Care
A Life Care Plan promises welcome relief from worries before, during and after an elderly loved one's transition to long-term care -- all for an affordable flat fee. Read more...